Our target is to work on fixing the potential problems related to your on-page SEO while we optimize your website for search engines and in particular Google
Did you know that over 60% of web traffic comes from organic search results (unpaid ads)
Search Engine Optimization, otherwise known as SEO, is the process of getting traffic from the ‘free’, ‘organic’ or ‘natural’ search results on search engines. All content on websites is ranked on what the search engine considers most relevant. Due to this, the more relevant the content on your website, the higher you will appear in search results, via search engines such as Google.
SEO can be broken down into 2 main sections, Onsite SEO as well as Offsite SEO. Both areas are a crucial element to your success in appearing in search results.
Onsite SEO is the process of making your website search engine friendly. In other words, this means working on the source code of a website so that search engines are able to crawl and understand its content and structure. The more they understand, the greater your chance of ranking higher on search engine platforms, resulting in more potential clients finding you.
Offsite SEO refers to actions you can take to promote your website (besides advertising). This is where your company is manually submitted to 40 major search engines, 50 social bookmarking sites and 50 directories that Google loves. This is a important way of getting your website out there as it will massively increase the rankings of your website all over the internet.
Local Business Listings
A local business listing in SEO is a listing made about your business that is located on the very top of the search engine’s page. It includes a clickable map and phone number, making it easy for customers to get in touch with you.
In addition to this, it also includes items such as company address for your office or storefront, local phone number (NAP), operating hours of the business, website URL and links to your other social media platforms.
Our SEO Services Our SEO packages consist of the below:
- Search the internet for the best search terms, relevant to your industry, so you can be found by clients on all search engine platforms
- Run a full website analysis to see which areas work well, and what areas could use a bit of improvement
- Add a number of required links to your website, this will help assist your website show up higher in search results and get more support from major platforms such as Google
- Create and upload any content/files required so your website can get recognized by Google
- Content & Source Code Optimization (Titles, images/alt tags, H-tags and more)
- Navigation and internal links structure Optimization
- Meta Tag Creation/Adjustments
- ML Sitemap Setup
- Robots.txt, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics Setup
- Doubling or tripling your presence on the 1st page of search engines
- Increase incoming website lead volumes
- Get listed on Iphone and Google-based GPS devices
- Gain trust and brand recognition from local customers
Link Building Campaigns: Link building, simply put, is the process of getting other trusted websites to link back to your website. Mainly building links to drive referral traffic and increase the web site’s authority and as a reward, your website will drastically appear on top positions when new links start appearing all over the internet from relevant authority websites with High Page Rank screaming about your business website. “When you’re walking with a celebrity you become a celebrity”.
Custom Blogs: Setup and Posting
Blogging helps boost SEO quality by positioning your website as a relevant answer to your customers’ questions. Blog posts that specifically use a variety of on-page SEO tactics can give you more opportunities to rank in search engines and get customers to visit your site. Writing Blogs that has a good content in order to get a lot of traffic from the search engines. As the natural mode of a blog is to continuously add new content, it can lead to truly remarkable results.